Managing Partner & Head of Alternative Dispute Resolution and Arbitration; Mediation, intellectual property and company law Division. Corporate, Treaties, Agreements, Consultancy research and Legal Advice
Born in 1968 , graduated from the university of Nairobi with a Bachelors of Laws (LL.B) degree in 1991 and was admitted to the Roll of Advocates in 1993. He holds a Masters in Business Administration specializing in Strategic & Project management from JKUAT.
Career highlights include:-
- Expertise skills in the area of business mergers and acquisitions of business interests and shares in cross borders transactions.
- Wide experience of administrative and management law gained through training and practical application in various public and private institutions.
- Is a certified public secretary and member of the chartered institute of Arbitrators (London) and provides on continuous basis company secretarial services to a wide range of corporate bodies dealing with legal administrative consultancies on the framework and operations.
- Has hands on experience in intellectual property law and registration of patents trademark and copy rights with the attendant litigation and protection.
- Has served as Chairman of Mombasa Sports Club (2002, 2004), Chairman Rotary club of Kilindini (2001) and has served as Council member of law society of Kenya. Mombasa law society where he played major role in operation of strategic plans.
- Legal advisors and office bearer at the St. Peters ACK- Nyali.
- Represented petitioner /Respondent in a parliamentary Elections petition.
- He is an expert in patent and intellectual property law.