Head of family, criminal and succession Divisions and have been practicing for over 24 years,
Born in 1966 , graduated from the University of Nairobi with a Bachelor of Law (LL.B) degree in 1990 and was admitted to the roll of Advocates in 1991.
He is the head of family, criminal and succession Divisions and have been practicing for over 25 years.
Career highlights include:-
- Developed skills in child and family law, probate and administration.
- Has undertaken pro-bono legal work on behalf of helpless children in Kwale , Kilifi, Mwingi and Tana River Districts and is a personnel resource with children and family rights organizations in Africa.
- Has wide experience in litigation arising from enforcement of security documentation, banking and property transactions, realization of securities, set offs, debt collection and consolidation of interests.
- Is a commissioner for oaths, Notary Public and certified public secretary and a member of the chartered institute of Arbitrators.
- A member of Disciplinary committee of the Law society of Kenya (2006 – 2009) and currently for Mombasa Law society.
- Served as a member of the Board of Governor Tudor Day Secondary school, St. Lwanga Secondary school and the Chairman Board of Governors Maweni Mixed secondary school.
- Served as member of executive committee Mombasa Sport club 2008 – 2009. Now serving as the vice chair – Mombasa ports club management Board.